Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Author Topic: Chirp Chirp........wake up  (Read 3536 times)

Offline preddy08

• MD's baby momma
  • VIP
  • Street Cred: 28
    • Email
Chirp Chirp........wake up
« on: December 09, 2014, 07:10:40 PM »
Every once and a while I do something strange and wonder if I'm the only one. Thought it might be a good subject to get rolling here and get some laughs.

I do this every time I get a fountain pop from the gas station. You know your a cheap ass when you get a fountain pop but I seem to take it to the extreme. I'll fill it up to the brim, look around take a couple big drinks to "make sure it tastes fine" and fill it back up, but in all actuality I'm stealing 3-4oz from the "man". Take that Quick Trip!  8) :rofl:

What else do weird things do you guys do?

Just a little 81hp trail bike.

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 54
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
Re: Chirp Chirp........wake up
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2014, 08:36:09 AM »
that just sounds sensible to me? :rofl:

stick it to da man!

pretty much every mechanical thing I have to worry about...cars, motorcycles, boat.... I spend an eternity trying to get the cost down.  Online shopping... get part #'s cross check multiple sites for days sometimes....

I guarantee my wife goes bonkers.  :rofl:

especially guilty of this with appliances. major parts dealers sites are good only for getting the part #. then find it on the bay for 1/4 the price. I feel bad (a little) :lol:  but that just tells me they mark their shit up a ton! F*** EM!
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 1337
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2014, 08:46:39 AM »
I'm with peels..
I can't buy something with out over researching the FERK out of it. It pisses myself off even.. I'm still "trying" to buy a new phone because I research the fuk outta one.. Get depressed, see another one coming out soon, fk it, I'll wait for that... nope, not good enough.. Lather, Rinse, and Repeat.

:lol:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2014, 09:09:31 AM »
I'm with peels..
I can't buy something with out over researching the FERK out of it. It pisses myself off even.. I'm still "trying" to buy a new phone because I research the fuk outta one.. Get depressed, see another one coming out soon, fk it, I'll wait for that... nope, not good enough.. Lather, Rinse, and Repeat.

:lol:

HAHA YEP

sometimes I think "gerd dermit!!!! just buy it you semite basterd!"  :rofl:

but I cant. im stressed out either way.... Pay too much and feel hosed...or have the stress of trying to get it cheaper.  :rofl:

first world problems.  :thumbs:

for awhile there....I would find myself nickel and diming gas price. like... oh the price is going down...only get enough to get through a few days... also its cheaper in my town than the one I work in...so Id make sure to get it there.... i annoyed myself so, I did the math.

prob saving 4 dollars for all that hassle. :lol:
« Last Edit: December 10, 2014, 09:11:50 AM by Peels »
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2014, 09:28:12 AM »
now that Im thinking about it....

theres probably a ton of these weird cheapo things I do....

Ill just have to think about it. hmmmmm

Here's some:

car/motorcycle/trailer tires. This one burns me up inside. literally hours of my life lost on this subject. All I want to know...quiet ride, massive cornering grip, pretty tread pattern, I dont give half a turd! HOW LONG DO THEY LAST? ugh. :lol: they're circles of rubber STFU already and give me a mile per dollar figure. lol. I piss myself off on this one. but I cant help it. I hate paying alot for items that wear - brake pads too.

I refuse to pay 15 dollars for the steam cleaner soap. i just use HE washer detergent.  works as well if not better. not even 1/4 the price.

I cant throw any piece of electronics away until I open it up and know why it broke .:lol: they'll sit on my toolbox for months. Until I cant look at it...or she throws it away lol

I HATE buying tools for a special project. HATE HATE HATE it. I will go out of my way jerryrigging my own tools to get them to work.... like need a hex head allen key in a socket? normal guy goes buy one, or a set of them...noooo not me. Ill cut an old allen wrench and slap it in a socket. :lol: that's how I got my clutch slave out of the beemer.   Or use the allen with a vice grip stuck on it.. :rofl: Also needed a t50 to get my calipers off...dont have one. but the back end of one of my old chisels fits perfectly LOL.

theres more, and Ill think of them....

MY wife and my best friend both publicly lamb baste me for my problem..but I really cant help it....  I feel like even If I were LOADED with cash, I'd still do it.  :) Need to learn to accept my fault and deal with it.  :rofl:

Offline preddy08

• MD's baby momma
  • VIP
  • Street Cred: 28
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2014, 10:08:56 AM »
Doesn't have to be a cheapo thing. Just something that you do that you thinks weird. Maybe others do it too.

My TP has to be 3 squares and folded exactly in half. If not, trash it and start over.... Lol
Just a little 81hp trail bike.

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2014, 10:50:20 AM »
LOL and gross :rofl: i wrap mine around my hand at least twice THEN fold.  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

hmmm just weird behavioral stuff...

This goes along with me and Krandos conversation earlier. ice has to be in my glass BEFORE I pour whiskey in. AND the ice must be bottom to top.  and it must be in a small glass. Or I don't want it. :beer:

I don't care AT ALL with any other drinks.

oh... if someone has left cold dishwater in the sink...i have REAL trouble stickin my hands in it to drain it. I grab a spatula or something and pry it out...and if theres floating food chunks and they touch me, gerd help me. that water has to be BOILING hot before it doesnt bother me..  :rofl:

I get freaked out a little if I'm on the last strip of mowing, and its a small strip...like I wasted time. SO I plane my route carefully LOL. i alternate my pattern.

constantly clean my steering wheel.  i got that little OCD from my days detailing cars. some disgusting motherf***ers out there. steering wheels be green with finger goo....  :puke:

dont like blowing my nose with actual kleenex. too weak and they have powder in them that makes me sneeze more  sometimes. I use paper towels for my monstrous allergies.  :rofl:

Offline Magz

• Site Sponsor
  • Street Cred: 12
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2014, 02:22:13 PM »
at what point would you say your time is worth more than $$$$$$$$$

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2014, 02:55:00 PM »
at what point would you say your time is worth more than $$$$$$$$$

whenever your mom tries to charge me  :rofl:

Offline Magz

• Site Sponsor
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2014, 07:07:34 PM »
^ that kind of made no sense.................

why would my mom charge you.

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2014, 08:03:54 AM »

why would my mom charge you.

think about it.

first the :humper: then the $.  :rofl:

not funny now.  :confused:

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2014, 08:07:42 AM »
yea, his mom never charged me...

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2014, 08:29:26 AM »
Hmm, stickin it to the man.. Not many things I can think of...

The only one I can think of is.. When I go snowboarding, our resort got bought by Vail resorts which is sponsored by  Nature Valley.. I always make sure when I go,  I go into the warming shack, and they have bowls all over of the good granola bars chewy style.,.

I usually grab 3-4 of them bitches to stuff in my pockets and use for lunches during the week. :lol:

I usually laugh at the people filling up those huge glasses from the fountain at gas stations. usually people who could use cutting out a few of them calories :rofl: *cough fatty*

If we're talking OCD related things..

I have a few on my list that's for sure.

My car key fob has buttons on it for unlocking / locking (obviously...)..
When I put the key into the ignition. Buttons always go up. That's the way it is. I've put it in backwards and its like fk. take key out, flip around.. put back in. :lol:

Folding laundry.. I hate it.. But... It's got to be done a certain way. Towels get folded in half the long way. Half again same direction. Then across in 3rds.  If it's not done that way, it bugs the fk out of me.. I'll take them out just to do them that way.

My shirts are all hung up. Tshirt and button downs. they all face the same way, and are in by type of shirt. (button downs on the right) tshirts on the left. and then they are colored from left to right from light to dark.

:cry: :shrug:

« Last Edit: December 11, 2014, 08:34:27 AM by Krandall »

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Offline Magz

• Site Sponsor
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2014, 01:34:21 PM »

why would my mom charge you.  DAD....   :lol:

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2014, 01:43:46 PM »

why would my mom charge you.  DAD....   :lol:

yo no soy tu padre!

ask Maury. I even have a shirt.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: