Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Author Topic: aftermath of my last sat night  (Read 1291 times)

Offline socalrappy700

• VIP+
  • Street Cred: 15
  • Ex Silvis, Pugnabimus
    • Raptorsource.com
    • Email
Re: aftermath of my last sat night
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2009, 11:48:19 AM »
Don't pay a dime to him.  Its their fault and they are lucky you don't take them to court.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Offline AJ RAPTOR

• Street Cred: 1
  • 660R let the monster out
« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2009, 11:56:51 AM »
Why do you need a tetanus shot? ???  That's only dealing w/ rusted metal I thought.

I'm up to date on mine!  :clap:

and pull those stitches out yourself. Save some time/money :thumbs:

Again free health care. plus it's a paper trail that shows I had this done and this done to me to prove I had injury's to go with my pictures I took with my cell phone when I was at the hosp. that I posted here. I also know its best fro my case too. A big hint of that came when my so called friends did all the bitching they could to pevent me from getting looked at in the hosp. telling me things like I dont need stitches and so on. Sorry I'm trained in standerd first aid and cpr and what not for my work. I know when I need to get stitches or what not done to me. and it give me a hosp. and doc's. report of what really happend aswell.

I was also told by the doc's at the hosp. that I was VERY lucky I didn't lose my eye sight. I run heavy equipment for a living if I lose my eyes I donno what I would do. my uncle ran gear all his life and he lost his eyes in a mishap with a 6 wheel argo when it flipped and crushed his head and in my fathers words "I already have a brother thats blind I don't need a son thats blind too".  I'm only 25 like what could I do if I had of lost my sight since my eyes were open when I went threw that window? I told the car owner this and I could tell over the phone that bit of information hit him hard.
04 Raptor 660
bored to 673cc
11:1 wiseco high compression piston
port and polished head
stage 2 uni airfilter
stage 2 dynojet intake kit
stock pipe guts removed
protaper atv highbend bars
kenda knarly tires
0 - +3 team firestick axle
powermadd handgards
alx and gytr skids and nerfs

theres 2 kinds of riders, thouse that ride up to there skill level and thouse who crash down to it.

Offline Flynbyu

• VIP
  • Street Cred: 23
  • I'm all out of quotes, take off hoser
« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2009, 12:01:42 PM »
You're very lucky you didn't loose your sight.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Offline AJ RAPTOR

• Street Cred: 1
  • 660R let the monster out
« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2009, 12:15:45 PM »
Shit if that were me I would already have it planned out on how im geeting them back. That shit does blow man. Like Diggs said take it to court if they want.

Michael

shhhh  I'm not gonna sink to that level but if a window I bought becomes a target for somthing else im not buying another one when I had nothing to do with anything just kidding :lol: really tho I wouldn't do something like that.
04 Raptor 660
bored to 673cc
11:1 wiseco high compression piston
port and polished head
stage 2 uni airfilter
stage 2 dynojet intake kit
stock pipe guts removed
protaper atv highbend bars
kenda knarly tires
0 - +3 team firestick axle
powermadd handgards
alx and gytr skids and nerfs

theres 2 kinds of riders, thouse that ride up to there skill level and thouse who crash down to it.