Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Author Topic: 2009 Little Sahara RaptorSource Rally Pics and Stories......  (Read 54978 times)

Offline Gunz

• My body is your wonderland
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 36
    • Dent Source
Re: Little Sahara Oklahoma RaptorSource Rally October 23rd-25th
« Reply #480 on: October 26, 2009, 02:02:04 PM »
In order of appearance.

NaturalRaptor. Matt drove up from San Antonio and stayed at my house the night before the Rally. We ended up getting drunk and loaded up the trailer at 2am in the rain. It was truly magical. Matt is a waaay cool guy. He was a huge help keeping things lined out for the repair center, always asked to help, great cook. Brought some pimp ass elk meat...it was gewd. He made some sort of potato dish that was f'n awesome. Anyhow an all around sweetheart. I'll always have a spot reserved for him at the rallies... or hell just hanging out. I gained a lot of friends this weekend but Matt will always be a close (long distance friend).

Tonto13. Roy is a stand up guy that is willing to bend over backwards for just about anybody. He also knows his shit when it comes to engine builds... don't think so? Come give my bike a whirl. He took care of the Rally shirts for us and we owe him thanks for standing up to the punch for doing so. The shirts rocked! Roy has an act for eating beef jerky in his sleep. You should see it sometime... it is truly special. All in all Roy was a huge part of getting this together and Im sure he'll stop bailing on me for future rallies, now that he ha experienced one. Roy you suck,,,,,bailer

Frog. Jeremy is an exceptional young man that has developed an uncanny power for speech. A badass rider and definitely rides his bike to the extreme. Also helped quite a bit with leading the trail rides. Frog will always be welcomed to ride at all of our events and I can't to do some fast paced riding with him again. He's also badass with a flashlight.

Firemann32. This was Chris's first rally with us and is also on of our newest members. An all around nice guy and always helpful. Was willing to help at any give'n moment. He went out on almost every ride, that shows some dedication right there. Chris also has a very nice collection of girlie pics on his phone, yes Chris I would hit that sorry. See you next year bro.

Moraptor. AKA TonytheTiger... Tony drove down from St Louis. He picked up Firemann32 and Jessie Klinge along the way. Class act and didnt take shit off of anybody. He had the only 07 orange/black SE bike there. Again another guy that was ready to ride all the time. Hope you had fun and like to see you at some more turnouts.

Jessie Klinge. Jess is a good egg. Definitely wanted to know everything he possibly could about Raptors. Always interested in what was going on and fun to talk to. If I was a betting man I'd say we'll see more of him at the rallies.

Funyun & Dorito.  Yeah thats right, Kyle and Eric where joined at the hips when they were born. Brothers from different brothers. Kyle 18 and Eric 19 like long walks in the park and eating chips. The also provided the rally with an exceptional amount of chips. Funyun rides his bike like a raped ape, and well Kyle(dorito) rides his bike off of cliffs. His new name shall be Larm Jr. He broke his larm saturday while doing a 70 foot can can into a superman. We have high hopes for these 2 too. They really are a couple of great guys and brought alot of supplies to the rally. Thanks guys, see you at St Anthony's.

Disco. Disco Dan has somehow managed to capture part of the sun and mount it on his handlebars for nite riding. They say if he sits on top of the dunes at nite that he can be seen as far away as Houston. Thats HOT DiscoDan. Dan brought a shit load of firewood for us to burn, it was perfect. He's cool as shit and I hear he's coming out with his own line of cloths in the spring.... AKA busterbrown style.

Hefe. Jeff, is by far a real class act. This guy is a true sweetheart. Everybody should have the privilege to meet him. Full of info, full of heart, and full conversation. I did let him down Friday nite when I chose riding, over banging him in the front seat of his Avalanche. Im so sorry Hefe, I promise free blow job in St A's. I love you Jeff.

Phucker....... Oh yes the tinkering tinkerbell, Dan. I have been privileged to got o 2 rallies with Dan. The first was in SL when he brought a FI660 to the game, however I don't believe I got to see it in action. This time around he brought a beast of a build that unfortunately didn't get the run time it deserved. It was a 660 frame with a 804/700 barker. When she ran, she ran. I would love to race her a couple more times. Beatiful orange and black paint. Dan helped alot of guys out with his knowledge of builds, funyun, Alkire, and me to just to name a few. Phucker really does know his shit. I know his plans for the next build and I cant wait to see what this nut brings to the table. Dan, with the powers invested in me I now declare your new name "Phucker the tinkering phuckin tinkerbell"

Colorado700. Aaron my friend from Colorado. He is a REAL smartass and I love him. The one guy in the entire group that can manage to push my buttons like no other in the E-N-T-I-R-E WORLD. Believes in us as people not just a bunch of internet dorks. He is a real friend that actually does care about whats going on in your life besides raptors. Aaron and i have been talking over the phone for a few months now and I can definitely call him my friend. By the way Aaron brought man sex and crabs to the Rally. Aaron BFF.

Lady4fiddy. Nikki, what can I say, I'm in love. Watch out Aaron!!!! I'm gonna take her away. Nikki is a sweetheart and it is soooo f'n awesome that she was the only chick there, not to mention she rides a 450. Nikki was our den mother. The steaks we're good! Be good chick, hopefully I'll get to come up and ride with you and your old man before the St A's rally.

Troywcc. Troy is a top notch guy. He knows his shit when it comes to builds and is willing to help out with anything... from ass rapings to head swaps. We all owe Troy a big thanks for hooking us up with all the Dyno tunes and making sure we were taking care of. Troy is a huge asset to our community simple because he's not biased on testing products for us. You can ask John at Racers Edge if you need verification on the biased opinion. Troy is a cool cat and has alot of patience when it comes to explaining why this works better then this and so forth. Troy is going to end up being the reason 1000raptors are built, I can already see it. This guy also talks with eeeeverybody so if you need the scoop on whats up with a certain company then send him a PM. Troy sooo sorry about the RZR... I'll make it up to you. Love ya bro.

Jamesstevenson. Alright James, I can already see where this is going to go. I'm gonna end up in some OKRA race and your gonna be the reason for it. We definitely need to qiut bs'n around and go ride. James didnt' make it the rally till Saturday, but still a damn nice guy which is weird cause he looks like he could kick the shit outta anybody. James 2 weeks bro, it's on like donkey kong.

Alkire193. Chris was probably the most determined to get his ass in Oklahoma. He drove from Tennessee, with a 71hp KDS literally last minute thrown together bike. He's a hands on guy that doesn't mind tearing down his bike to add a butt connector. Awesome, literally drove 15 hours to ride a half day just to drive back home with an injured bike. Hardcore Rally award for dedication bro. We'll see you in Idaho.

We had a good turn out at the Rally and especially with a stellar crew. Next year will be even better and bigger. We have already got sponsors for next years rally and Im sure that a few of the big dogs are going to make.... like KDS, RE, Barker, and JVR.

You guys rock and thanks for coming and playing with me

Michael Caraker

« Last Edit: October 26, 2009, 04:00:07 PM by 4gunz4x4z »

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 54
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #481 on: October 26, 2009, 02:07:03 PM »
nice write-up :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Offline Hefe

• SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 1
  • Testicular Sanitation Personnel
    • Email
« Reply #482 on: October 26, 2009, 02:09:32 PM »
ok.. here we go

I must have had my settings on my Camera set wrong, these pics are very light
oh well..

sexy Gunny :)

and his ASS!

nice view of BaseCamp (funyun on the right)

Funyn and Dorito checking out that SEXY 450R

I was trying to get all artsy with Gunnys Quad

the Rescue Buggy

group shot

I have a bunch of pics, so I am making an album for everyone to use, MUCH easier!!
stay tuned for the link

Offline disco

• VIP
  • Street Cred: 9
« Reply #483 on: October 26, 2009, 02:10:37 PM »
Tonto rockin' the banner.  Bettah recognize!

Took this one while getting lined up for the group shot.

The one and only Lady4fiddy.

The REAL culprit behind the Larm.

All was well till this bad boy was cracked open.

4Gunz loading up Funyon and Dorito.  Dorito just spit on the ground, that's why the look.

Back from the hospital and getting ready for the group shot.

That's all for now, I'm off to work. 
mostly stock with a 12t sprocket of fury

Offline Gunz

• My body is your wonderland
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 36
    • Dent Source
« Reply #484 on: October 26, 2009, 02:13:24 PM »
no write up for uncle knuckles :(

yeah, look again gangsta

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Offline Hefe

• SiteAdmin
    • Email
« Reply #485 on: October 26, 2009, 02:17:02 PM »
Aww gunny.. you gonna make me cry!!  :'(

Offline Lady4Fiddy

• Rally Queen
  • Ninjas
  • Street Cred: 20
  • I'm just your average Crazy Ass Woman!
    • Email
« Reply #486 on: October 26, 2009, 02:17:17 PM »
Great pics Hefe!  :nod: Love the butt shot of Gunz.... that's a hot ass!

Disco great pics as well   :clap: And who is that hot chick you snapped a pic of?  :lol:
Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me! >:D

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #487 on: October 26, 2009, 02:17:59 PM »

Disco great pics as well   :clap: And who is that hot chick you snapped a pic of?  :lol:

that was hefe.. duh.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Offline Colorado700R

• Always the big spoon!
  • Admin Pimp
  • Street Cred: 50
  • Carpe Cerevisi!!! (Sieze the beer!!)
    • Email
« Reply #488 on: October 26, 2009, 02:22:41 PM »

Colorado700. Aaron my friend from Colorado. He is a REAL smartass and I love him. The one guy in the entire group that can manage to push my buttons like no other in the E-N-T-I-R-E WORLD. Believes in us as people not just a bunch of internet dorks. He is a real friend that actually does care about whats going on in your life besides raptors. Aaron and i have been talking over the phone for a few months now and I can definitely call him my friend. By the way Aaron brought man sex and crabs to the Rally. Aaron BFF.

Michael Caraker

:kiss:

And I have to confess...when we tipped the razr and you were stuck under neath me the first time....I got wood.  The second time I peed a little on you...sorry :(

Offline Hefe

• SiteAdmin
    • Email
« Reply #489 on: October 26, 2009, 03:14:53 PM »

By the way Aaron brought man sex and crabs to the Rally. Aaron BFF.

CRABS!!!! WHAT???
aww.. man...

Offline Firemann32

• VIP
    • Email
« Reply #490 on: October 26, 2009, 03:39:12 PM »

I got to say bye to everyone but you, thanks for the awesome steaks and the cool pics.

Offline Hefe

• SiteAdmin
    • Email
« Reply #491 on: October 26, 2009, 03:40:28 PM »

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #492 on: October 26, 2009, 03:56:50 PM »
Gallery is UP

http://www.hefez.net/LSgallery/

Great p[ics heffer. I love that place. Makes me wanna go back.

Can't wait to get Nichole and my boys there with me next year! I know she will love it.

Offline tonto13

• Spraya Playa
  • Wizard Of No2
  • Street Cred: 10
« Reply #493 on: October 26, 2009, 04:11:07 PM »
Great pics EL HEFE! Thanks for the link!
MSAWS= My Sh*t Always Works Sometimes!
"99% of life is what you make of it, so if your life sucks, YOU SUCK!!!"
-Mike Muir (aka Tonto)

Offline Colorado700R

• Always the big spoon!
  • Admin Pimp
  • Street Cred: 50
  • Carpe Cerevisi!!! (Sieze the beer!!)
    • Email
« Reply #494 on: October 26, 2009, 04:18:25 PM »
Fireman32 (Chris) Hard at work.

Very impressive guy, and really stepped in to help this kid when he went down.  Also great to have him when Dorito larmed himself.

You are welcome at any and all our rides buddy.  Character speaks by actions, and your actions were impressive as hell.

Fireman32 my nominee for Raptorsource member of the year.  Can a Hero get a free VIP in this MOFO ?? :nod:

Aaron