Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Author Topic: Pit Vid  (Read 404 times)

Offline P.I.M.P.

• Street Cred: 0
Pit Vid
« on: March 25, 2009, 11:23:26 AM »
So I'm not the biggest fan of pitbulls. Not the dogs, but for the most part the owners. I just hate the type of people that don't spend time with them or train them right. I hate the people that think because they go out and buy a pit it'll make them a bad ass. It seems like around here that everyone with a butt hole has to have one. I feel bad for them too! I look at the classified ads almost everyday here and all I see is pits that no one can afford to keep anymore, they're going to shelters where no one wants one, and they are put down just because someone decided they couldn't be a thug without one. For the most part it seems that the people that have them are lower income and not the smartest peanut in the turd and that's why I see so many in shelters and on classifieds. Notice I said "for the most part" Not everyone is included in this so no offense to those of you who are responsible owners. Anyhow, after all that here is a video I found of some really good looking dogs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZXJXLXuzHo

Offline Warren

• VIP
  • Street Cred: 4
    • Email
Re: Pit Vid
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2009, 05:02:15 AM »
yeah that bugs the shit out of me too. not just with dogs but with anything. when people buy cars, quads, or whatever then turn around a week later and try selling the shit. that's just dumb as hell.
:( USED TO HAVE:
07 700R raptor SE (black & orange)
DG nerf bars (black, thanks bmust)
custom engine skid, and A-arm gaurds (Thanks bmust)
custom made grab bar & fender mounts (black)
tusk billet gas cap (black)
OMI stem mount
razr2's
Barkers (black)
PCIII
FCI with box
+3 TB