Classifieds > Seller/Buyer Feedback!

Dealership Grades

(1/2) > >>

Colorado700R:
Post up your experiences with your local dealerships.  Hopefully we can help others decide where to spend their time and money when making purchases.  Grades A-F

Rocky Mountain Cycle Plaza Colorado Springs, CO

ATV sales- D    They try really hard to push their Polaris line, and have a very closed opinion about other brands.  Prices are average

ATV Parts- C   Very basic knowledge of parts/assesories

Riding Appearal - B  Decent selection of helmets/googles/riding pants/jerseys etc

Overall grade - C   Friendly staff (especially in rider appearal), very brand loyal (Polaris), limited Sport ATV knowledge.

kyledvor61:
Nielsen enterprises
atv sales-A  they do pretty good in sales and wont push you on anything.

atv parts-A  they have ALOT of parts for alot of things year round

riding appearal-A  excellent selection of riding appearel of all kinds

overall grade-A no complaints ever

Krandall:
Larson Cycle of Cambridge Mn

ATV sales- D-   I walked in there KNOWING what I wanted. I walked up to a sales asscociate. Told them I'd be in the following weekend cash in hand and wanted to make sure a Blue 06' would be ready for me to leave with. Got there the next weekend. They didn't believe me... I had given them all my info but for some reason.... Whatever. Got there the next weekend. Wasn't ready. Waited for 1 hour. I filled out all my paper work, asked if theyd throw in any gear. they shot me down. not even a damned discount either.

ATV Parts- B+   A couple local MX racers are sponsored through them, good knowlege, very friendly, and general information

Riding Appearal - B  Big selection of Jerseys, Gloves, Helmets, and bags. Little high priced.

Overall grade - C-   Their Parts department really helps these guys out. If it was their sales associates running the place. they'd fail..

Peelz:
Pro Motorsports -west burlington, Iowa.  Owner is a great guy, but never excited to do a deal. Goes and looks in a book for what to charge, then gives you jack for your trade. :confused:  Great place for parts though.
I did buy my first motorcycle from him. It was a pleasant exchange....he could have been f**king me over terrible, I wouldn't have cared. 10 year old dream coming true! :thumbs:

Grade C

Kenneth:
KB Motorsports

Excellent Prices  :clap:
Some Knowledge..  :lol:
Average on line store - could be better
*likes to talk a little too much over the phone.. sometimes getting off topic..

Overall Grade A+++++++++++++=

:rofl:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version