Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Author Topic: Honda Shadow Spirit 750 Custom Cruiser. WTT FOR RHINO  (Read 737 times)

Offline Sandeater

• Street Cred: 3
    • Facebook
    • Email
Honda Shadow Spirit 750 Custom Cruiser. WTT FOR RHINO
« on: January 17, 2011, 09:28:33 PM »
***POSTING FOR A FRIEND*****

WILL TRADE FOR YAMAHA RHINO

Up for sale is my bike. For those unfamiliar with the Shadow Spirit 750, it is one of the nicest, smoothest cruisers around. I doubt you can find a nicer used bike. The Spirit is special, it has a lower base which allows for more of a cruiser feel. A nice rake on the front and pedals extend toward the front of the bike work well for tall folks (I'm 6'1" and fit very comfortably, my wife at 5'9" also fits well...very diverse). Very low maintenance Honda. Like new with around 3,500 miles. Tires are still knobby. Worth +/- $4,000...but make me an offer!

Paint-job is awesome with the red flame in like new condition. The straight bar gives the bike a very sleek classic look. I love the Spirit as there is a gigantic supply of aftermarket parts for those looking to customize.

Superior (in my opinion) to the Yamaha's, and even Harley's because Honda actually liquid cools their bikes. As a basic concept, I'm not sure why more bike manufacturers don't do that as the engines arguably last much longer with less wear and tear.

See for yourself, the bike is immaculate. We never ride it, so its best to free space in the garage. Bike is all stock except the Cobra straight pipes, which sound awesome and warn cars that you are in the area. "Loud pipes save lives".

MAKE OFFER (no low-ballers please). Adult owned, and stored in the garage.

Local's only. Cash only (although, i would consider a trade for a light camper travel trailer, or possibly an electric start dual sport bike of equal value).

I have title in hand.

My Sand Only Queen
Currently being rebuilt
2006 RE 778
Slingshot Lockup
+6 SLC Ladder Swingarm
Paint by JK Customs