Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Author Topic: Any interest in a FULLY BUILT Traxxas Rustler VXL package?  (Read 943 times)

Offline THIS ASS FOR RENT

• VIP
  • Street Cred: 3
    • Email
Any interest in a FULLY BUILT Traxxas Rustler VXL package?
« on: November 08, 2010, 02:27:14 PM »
I have had a Traxxas Rustler VXL for a while, I made it better, faster, and stronger with a full FLM Chassis (Fast Lane Machine life time warranty), a JR Z9100 Digital Ultra Metal Gear Servo for Steering, upgraded GTR Shocks/control rods and Futaba 3PM 2.4ghz remote w/rechargable pack.  There are a few spare parts/tires/gears and it goes pretty fast.  I have it geared down to about 45mph but I have the gears that will let it run 70+.  Its just hard to control it at those speeds  :rofl:  Needless to say, its blistering fast.  It has 2 Venom 3S lipo batteries (5400 & 4200 I think) along with a SuperBrain 997 charger.  Also has a transponder for racing.  It really is a turn key stupid amount of fun that I havent played with in 2 years.  Its way too bad ass just to sit there and is WAY overbuilt.

I'm thinking around $425 shipped but I might be open to trades.
The FLM warranty is as follows:
Extreme Abuse Warranty
If you bend it, break it or break off a screw in it we will replace it for a fraction of the cost.
Generally only the cost of shipping and handling.

All warranties are covered only through Fast Lane Machine. You must send in the damaged part along with a check or money order to

Fast Lane Machine
209 Lake Dr.
Gray Summit, MO 63039

Please e-mail us for replacement cost.

I have had to use this warranty 1 time when I cartwheeled it and bent the tranny case.  It cost $6 plus shipping to replace the $60 peice and I have a wheelie plate now to protect it from further abuse, and it takes it.  Here are some pics of when I finished it and got the lotus body for it.  I will post up more recent pics but its pretty much like this.  I pulled it out and ran it around so its dusty at the moment but I will clean it up and show any scratches on it, there are a few but thats because its a beast with a thick ass chassis.

This shows the Futaba receiver

This is used and pretty much the shape its in, the body is scuffed up but you cans still see through it.

Pic with the Radio

I will post current actual pics if anyone is interested tonight, otherwise more like when I get to it in the next few days.

For reference, here's the stock chassis  :lol: