Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Author Topic: Post some good jokes here!!!!  (Read 118206 times)

Offline Busby

• VIP
  • Street Cred: 3
  • www.zazzle.com/busbyeie
    • Raptor Shirt's
Re: Post some good jokes here!!!!
« Reply #315 on: September 19, 2008, 07:27:11 PM »
1) Whats the matter with connecticut.
2) My girl lives there.
3) I am sick of the UK and not having the same rights as what the asylum seekers get.
4) I have wanted to live in the states for a long time the people are great and the women are hot  :lol:
so all I can say is GET ME THE F :mad: CK OUT OF HERE !!!!
www.zazzle.com/busbyeie "Funky Shirts"

Offline exentix

• Email
« Reply #316 on: September 19, 2008, 07:29:48 PM »
uh, the woman part can be true but not always  :help:

Offline Colorado700R

• Always the big spoon!
  • Admin Pimp
  • Street Cred: 50
  • Carpe Cerevisi!!! (Sieze the beer!!)
    • Email
« Reply #317 on: September 19, 2008, 09:47:55 PM »
2) My girl lives there.
3) I am sick of the UK and not having the same rights as what the asylum seekers get.
4) I have wanted to live in the states for a long time the people are great and the women are hot  :lol:

Connecticut is a very beautiful state, some of their politics has gotten a bit weird, and I don't see much riding areas

Offline Busby

• VIP
    • Raptor Shirt's
« Reply #318 on: September 20, 2008, 04:18:50 AM »
LOL you get a pigs in every part of the world so I just steer clear of them if i can but you know what things look like after a few beers  :rofl:
As for the riding areas yes I have to agree but luckly my girls uncle has about 10 acres of land that I will be able to use so I can have some fun whilst there and come the weekends I would drive to my buddies place in NY as he goes riding every weekend till early hours in the morning, if your interested in any of the places that they ride his site is www.nyatvonline.com

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 54
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #319 on: September 20, 2008, 08:15:13 AM »
2) My girl lives there.

1. Nothing, just wondering why u picked there.
2. Oh, I see.....
3. We have asylum seekers here...from Mexico, by the millions.
4. Ok You have made your point.  Just remember, if you need a smoke, don't ask someone for a "fag" :lol:  j/k Good Luck!
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Offline Busby

• VIP
    • Raptor Shirt's
« Reply #320 on: September 20, 2008, 08:22:01 AM »
 :'( :lol: yeah i know that and do it deliberatly  :rofl:

Offline Busby

• VIP
    • Raptor Shirt's
« Reply #321 on: September 20, 2008, 08:23:22 AM »
The wife came home early and found her husband in their bedroom making love to a very attractive young woman and was somewhat upset!

'You are a disrespectful pig!' she cried. 'How dare you do this to me -- a faithful wife, the mother of your children! I'm leaving you. I want a divorce straight away!'

And the husband replied 'Hang on just a minute love, so at least I can tell you what happened.'

'Fine, go ahead,' she sobbed, 'but they'll be the last words you'll ever say to me!!

And the husband began --

'Well, I was getting into the car to drive home and this young lady here asked me for a lift. She looked so down and out and defenceless that I took pity on her and let her into the car. I noticed that she was thin, poorly dressed and very dirty. She told me that she hadn't eaten for three days!

So, in my compassion, I brought her home and warmed up the enchiladas I made for you last night - the ones you wouldn't eat because you're afraid you'll put on weight. The poor thing devoured them in moments.

Since she needed a good clean up I suggested a shower, and while she was doing that I noticed her clothes were dirty and full of holes, so I threw them away.

Then, as she needed clothes, I gave her the designer jeans that you have had for a few years, but don't use because you say they are too tight.
I also gave her the underwear that was your anniversary present, which you don't use because I don't have good taste. I went and found the sexy blouse my sister gave you for Christmas  the one that you don't wear just to annoy her, and I also donated those boots you bought at that expensive shoe boutique and don't use because someone at work has a pair the same.'

The husband took a quick breath and continued - 'She was so grateful for my understanding and help and as I walked her to the door she turned to me with tears in her eyes and said, 'Please, do you have anything else that your wife doesn't use?'

Offline exentix

• Email
« Reply #322 on: September 20, 2008, 08:25:26 AM »
 :rofl: holy crap  :rofl:

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #323 on: September 20, 2008, 08:28:19 AM »
 :rofl:  great joke!

AN old friend of mine's Mom was from Manchester. I always made her use all the British slang. I would die laughing. :rofl:

BOllocks! ;)
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Offline Busby

• VIP
    • Raptor Shirt's
« Reply #324 on: September 20, 2008, 08:31:04 AM »
 :clap: :lol: yeah we use that alot here along with lots of other words which i have been teaching my girl lol.
you live far from dunes peels ?

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #325 on: September 20, 2008, 08:36:01 AM »
:clap: :lol: yeah we use that alot here along with lots of other words which i have been teaching my girl lol.

10 hr trip.  :(  12 because I go a bit out of my way, and pick up a buddy in Nebraska.  Do you guys have decent riding areas over there? Besides the fact you can road license them.

She couldn't stop calling trucks "lorries" (sp?) :lol: 

Offline Busby

• VIP
    • Raptor Shirt's
« Reply #326 on: September 20, 2008, 10:12:36 AM »

10 hr trip.  :(  12 because I go a bit out of my way, and pick up a buddy in Nebraska.  Do you guys have decent riding areas over there? Besides the fact you can road license them.

which dunes do you go to ?
there are some areas here that you can ride at but mainly the rules are similar to there in the states due to the noobs at the governing land bodies, I wouldnt have that problem where i am as my unlcle has about 90 acres of woodland to ride around on but I am not going to get a raptor here as there isnt much point if I am going to be living in the states

Offline exentix

• Email
« Reply #327 on: September 20, 2008, 10:16:38 AM »
so do you even have a quad right now?

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #328 on: September 20, 2008, 10:45:44 AM »

which dunes do you go to ?
there are some areas here that you can ride at but mainly the rules are similar to there in the states due to the noobs at the governing land bodies, I wouldnt have that problem where i am as my unlcle has about 90 acres of woodland to ride around on but I am not going to get a raptor here as there isnt much point if I am going to be living in the states

Waynoka, Oklahoma's Little Sahara Dunes. Not to be confused with Little Sahara in Utah. Normally, I just ride at my parent's house. 17 acres untillable. Or various friend's land. Most of whom ride utility quads. They always say "you won't be able to hang with us in the mud." yeah, whatever! Then they see firsthand what a "roost" is!  Swearing, while they clean the mud off their goggles. :lol:

Offline Busby

• VIP
    • Raptor Shirt's
« Reply #329 on: September 20, 2008, 11:18:10 AM »
 :lol: keep them on their toes bro so they know what the rappy is made of  :thumbs: