Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Author Topic: Post some good jokes here!!!!  (Read 118206 times)

Offline Spartan

• Most Picked on
  • Street Cred: 16
  • Koolaid maker
Re: Post some good jokes here!!!!
« Reply #1650 on: June 02, 2010, 09:12:05 AM »
Short Circuit?

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 54
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #1651 on: June 02, 2010, 09:15:17 AM »
Short Circuit?

I bringz da karmaz.  :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Offline Hefe

• SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 1
  • Testicular Sanitation Personnel
    • Email
« Reply #1652 on: June 02, 2010, 11:52:18 AM »
MY FATHER IS A STRIPPER IN A GAY BAR

One day a fourth-grade teacher asked the children what their fathers did for a living.. All the typical answers came up - fireman, mechanic, businessman, salesman, doctor, lawyer, and so forth.

However, little Justin was being uncharacteristically quiet, so when the teacher prodded him about his father, he finally replied,

"Okay...my father's an exotic dancer in a gay cabaret and takes off all his clothes in front of other men and they put money in his underwear.  Sometimes, if the offer is really good, he will Go home with some guy and stay with him all night for money."

The teacher, obviously shaken by this statement, hurriedly set the other children to work on some exercises and then took little Justin aside to ask him, "Is that really true about your father?"

"No", the boy said, "He actually works for the Democratic National Committee and helped get Barack Obama elected President last year, but I was too embarrassed to say that in front of the class."

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #1653 on: June 02, 2010, 12:02:04 PM »

SOmehow I knew there was a reason you chose your profession.  ;)

lol funny ass joke.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Offline Colorado700R

• Always the big spoon!
  • Admin Pimp
  • Street Cred: 50
  • Carpe Cerevisi!!! (Sieze the beer!!)
    • Email
« Reply #1654 on: June 02, 2010, 12:21:12 PM »

One day a fourth-grade teacher asked the children what their fathers did for a living.. All the typical answers came up - fireman, mechanic, businessman, salesman, doctor, lawyer, and so forth.

However, little Justin was being uncharacteristically quiet, so when the teacher prodded him about his father, he finally replied,

"Okay...my father's an exotic dancer in a gay cabaret and takes off all his clothes in front of other men and they put money in his underwear.  Sometimes, if the offer is really good, he will Go home with some guy and stay with him all night for money."

The teacher, obviously shaken by this statement, hurriedly set the other children to work on some exercises and then took little Justin aside to ask him, "Is that really true about your father?"

"No", the boy said, "He actually works for the Democratic National Committee and helped get Barack Obama elected President last year, but I was too embarrassed to say that in front of the class."

BHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

:rofl:

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 1337
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #1655 on: June 03, 2010, 08:35:44 AM »
A brave knight must go off to fight in the Crusades, so he leaves his sexy wife at home. As she can't be trusted, he fits her with a lethal chastity belt made out of razor blades.

On his victorious return, he lines up all his male staff and makes them drop their trousers. He is greeted by a whole line of shredded willies, except for one. He goes up to the man and says: "Unlike all the others, you have not betrayed my trust. In return I shall give you half my land."

To which the faithful servant replies: "Ugg ou gery muk."

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #1656 on: June 03, 2010, 09:45:57 AM »
A brave knight must go off to fight in the Crusades, so he leaves his sexy wife at home. As she can't be trusted, he fits her with a lethal chastity belt made out of razor blades.

On his victorious return, he lines up all his male staff and makes them drop their trousers. He is greeted by a whole line of shredded willies, except for one. He goes up to the man and says: "Unlike all the others, you have not betrayed my trust. In return I shall give you half my land."

To which the faithful servant replies: "Ugg ou gery muk."

LOL!

Offline Lady4Fiddy

• Rally Queen
  • Ninjas
  • Street Cred: 20
  • I'm just your average Crazy Ass Woman!
    • Email
« Reply #1657 on: June 03, 2010, 10:21:53 AM »
When an old lady pokes you at a wedding and says "your next" just do the same to them at a funeral.   ;)
Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me! >:D

Offline exentix

• Street Cred: 3
    • Email
« Reply #1658 on: June 03, 2010, 10:22:39 AM »
When an old lady pokes you at a wedding and says "your next" just do the same to them at a funeral.   ;)
:rofl: wow thats terrible

Offline Spider/Paleface513

• VIP
  • Street Cred: 3
  • Hard2Love Easy2Hate!!! GHG go hard or go home!!!
« Reply #1659 on: June 03, 2010, 01:24:07 PM »
The Pentagon announced today the formation of a new 500-man elite fighting unit called the United States Redneck Special Forces. These Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, Tennessee, Carolina, Texas, Kansas, and OKLAHOMA boys will be dropped into Iraq and have been given only the following facts about terrorists: 1. The season opened today. 2. There is no limit. 3. They don't like beer, pickup trucks, fishing, country music or Jesus. 4. They are DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE for the death of Dale Earnhardt. and 5. Their favorite movie is BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN. We expect the problem in Iraq to be over by Next Friday!

Sincerely, rednecks
-07 700-based 734 trail build!!
105.5 11:1 5050 +2 +1 head WK54mm TB pink denso injector dynatek w/HDD curves DMC Force 4's PRM skids nerfs and 6pack rack DG bumper HID slim ballist kit flexx bars w/rebound kit HDD clutch kit Ava levers shortys DRD reverse lever key relocator spiderweb grill and cam cover mudlite SP's all around LSR axlecaliber 68.8hp 48.7tq w/+3 TB

HotRods +5 coming!

Offline Spartan

• Most Picked on
  • Street Cred: 16
  • Koolaid maker
« Reply #1660 on: June 03, 2010, 01:30:17 PM »
:rofl: Oldie but goldie

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #1661 on: June 08, 2010, 07:55:06 AM »
In the men's room at work, the boss places a sign directly above the sink. It has a single word on it: "Think!"

The next day, he returns and finds a sign right below it, next to the soap dispenser. On it someone has carefully written another sign that reads: "Thoap!"

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #1662 on: June 09, 2010, 10:25:27 AM »
The New York City subway car was packed. It was rush hour, and many people were forced to stand. One particularly cramped woman turned to the man behind her and said: "Sir, if you don't stop poking me with your thing, I'm going to the cops!"

"I don't know what you're talking about miss -- That's just my pay check in my pocket," he said.

"Oh really!" she spat: "Then you must have some job, because that's the fifth raise you've had in the last half-hour!"

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #1663 on: June 10, 2010, 09:03:20 AM »
A young man is walking through the Sahara desert, desperate for water, when he sees something far in the distance. Hoping to find water, he walks toward the image, only to find a little old man sitting at a card table with a bunch of neckties laid out on it.

"I'm dying of thirst,” the young man says: “Can I please have some water?"

The old man at the card table replies: "I don't have any water, but why don't you buy a tie? Here's one that goes nicely with your ripped clothes."

The young guy shouts: "I don't want a tie, you idiot, I need water!"

"Okay, don't buy a tie,” the old man says: “But to show you what a nice guy I am, I'll tell you that over that hill there, about four miles, is a nice restaurant. Walk that way -- they'll give you all the water you want."

The young man thanks him and walks toward the hill until he eventually disappears. Three hours later, he comes crawling back to where the man was sitting behind his card table. The old man greets him and says: "Couldn't you find the restaurant?"

The young man rasps, "I found it all right. They wouldn't let me in without a tie."

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #1664 on: June 11, 2010, 08:37:48 AM »
A guy was passing a bar when he noticed a sign in the window that said: "Free beer for life. Just pass the test."

He went in and asked the bartender: "What is the test?"

"All you have to do," said the bartender: "is drink a pint of vodka, go into the backyard and extract a tooth from an alligator, and then go upstairs and satisfy a woman who has never been satisfied."

"No problem," said the guy. He immediately drank the vodka, and went into the yard. Several minutes later, after considerable commotion, he reappeared in the bar and said: "Now, where's that woman with the sore tooth?"

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here: