Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Author Topic: Post some good jokes here!!!!  (Read 118205 times)

Offline Lady4Fiddy

• Rally Queen
  • Ninjas
  • Street Cred: 20
  • I'm just your average Crazy Ass Woman!
    • Email
Re: Post some good jokes here!!!!
« Reply #1245 on: December 10, 2009, 06:50:34 PM »
HER DIARY

Tonight, I thought my husband was acting weird. We had made plans to meet at a bar to have a drink. I was shopping with my friends all day long, so I thought he was upset at the fact that I was a bit late, but he made no comment on it.

Conversation wasn't flowing, so I suggested that we go somewhere quiet so we could talk. He agreed, but he didn't say much. I asked him what was wrong. He said, 'Nothing.' I asked him if it was my fault that he was upset. He said he wasn't upset, that it had nothing to do with me, and not to worry about it.

On the way home, I told him that I loved him. He smiled slightly, and kept driving. I can't explain his behavior. I don't know why he didn't say, 'I love you, too.' When we got home, I felt as if I had lost him completely, as if he wanted nothing to do with me anymore. He just sat there quietly, and watched TV. He continued to seem distant and absent.

Finally, with silence all around us, I decided to go to bed. About 15 minutes later, he came to bed. To my surprise, he responded to my caress, and we made love. But I still felt that he was distracted, and his thoughts were somewhere else. He fell asleep - I cried. I don't know what to do. I'm almost sure that his thoughts are with someone else. My life is a disaster.

HIS DIARY

My Raptor wouldn't start today, but at least I got laid.

Why did you publish my diary asshole!  :rofl:
Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me! >:D

Offline dragonz

• VIP
  • Street Cred: 6
  • Dammed if I do & Dammed if I don't
    • Real Robots!
    • Email
« Reply #1246 on: December 10, 2009, 11:19:55 PM »
HER DIARY

Tonight, I thought my husband was acting weird. We had made plans to meet at a bar to have a drink. I was shopping with my friends all day long, so I thought he was upset at the fact that I was a bit late, but he made no comment on it.

Conversation wasn't flowing, so I suggested that we go somewhere quiet so we could talk. He agreed, but he didn't say much. I asked him what was wrong. He said, 'Nothing.' I asked him if it was my fault that he was upset. He said he wasn't upset, that it had nothing to do with me, and not to worry about it.

On the way home, I told him that I loved him. He smiled slightly, and kept driving. I can't explain his behavior. I don't know why he didn't say, 'I love you, too.' When we got home, I felt as if I had lost him completely, as if he wanted nothing to do with me anymore. He just sat there quietly, and watched TV. He continued to seem distant and absent.

Finally, with silence all around us, I decided to go to bed. About 15 minutes later, he came to bed. To my surprise, he responded to my caress, and we made love. But I still felt that he was distracted, and his thoughts were somewhere else. He fell asleep - I cried. I don't know what to do. I'm almost sure that his thoughts are with someone else. My life is a disaster.

HIS DIARY

My Raptor wouldn't start today, but at least I got laid.

Why did you publish my diary asshole!  :rofl:
This is good stuff Fiddy  :nod:
You got more where that came from :P
2003 Raptor 660LE
719cc with Kenz 13.5:1 piston
X-4 cam & no decomp
39mm FCR's
HV ported head
Ferrea SS Valves
CT Sonic Exhaust
GYTR Clutch

ASR +3+1 A-Arms & Works Tripple Rates
450 Front Calipers
+2 Extended Swingarm
G-Force Axle & Hubs.
Pro Armour Skid Plate
Tusk Nerfs

Gonna be a fun ride now!

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 1337
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #1247 on: December 11, 2009, 07:24:37 AM »
A little boy went up to his father and asked: "Dad, where did all of my intelligence come from?"

The father replied: "Well, son, you must have got it from your mother, 'cause I still have mine."

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Offline Gunz

• My body is your wonderland
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 36
    • Dent Source
« Reply #1248 on: December 11, 2009, 07:43:48 AM »
The Diary^^^^  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :thumbs:

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Offline Spider/Paleface513

• VIP
  • Street Cred: 3
  • Hard2Love Easy2Hate!!! GHG go hard or go home!!!
« Reply #1249 on: December 11, 2009, 07:44:51 AM »
A little boy went up to his father and asked: "Dad, where did all of my intelligence come from?"

The father replied: "Well, son, you must have got it from your mother, 'cause I still have mine."
Thats a great one
-07 700-based 734 trail build!!
105.5 11:1 5050 +2 +1 head WK54mm TB pink denso injector dynatek w/HDD curves DMC Force 4's PRM skids nerfs and 6pack rack DG bumper HID slim ballist kit flexx bars w/rebound kit HDD clutch kit Ava levers shortys DRD reverse lever key relocator spiderweb grill and cam cover mudlite SP's all around LSR axlecaliber 68.8hp 48.7tq w/+3 TB

HotRods +5 coming!

• VIP
« Reply #1250 on: December 11, 2009, 09:17:58 AM »
What the differince between tiger woods and Santa?

Santa stops after 3 ho's
105.5 11:1 5050 +2 +1 head WK54mm TB pink denso injector dynatek w/HDD curves DMC Force 4's PRM skids nerfs and 6pack rack DG bumper HID slim ballist kit flexx bars w/rebound kit HDD clutch kit Ava levers shortys DRD reverse lever key relocator spiderweb grill and cam cover mudlite SP's all around LSR axlecaliber 68.8hp 48.7tq w/+3 TB

HotRods +5 coming!

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #1251 on: December 11, 2009, 09:19:08 AM »
:lol:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Offline Troy

• Bear Wrassler
  • Ninjas
  • Street Cred: 11
    • Email
« Reply #1252 on: December 11, 2009, 10:05:23 AM »
A homosexual man walks into a bar for a drink.  He notices a very attractive large black man sitting at the bar and walks over and buys him a drink, they talk for awhile and eventually the gay man builds up the nerve to proposition him.  He leans over and whispers in his ear an offer of a blowjob.  The black man immediately grabs the gay guy, throws him across the bar, and continues to beat the living shit out of him all the way out the door.  The bartender says " Jesus Tyrone, what the hell did that guy say to you that would make you do that to him?"  Tyrone says" I don't know, something about a job."

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #1253 on: December 11, 2009, 10:10:47 AM »
:lol:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 54
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #1254 on: December 11, 2009, 10:25:28 AM »
lol troy...

nice sig as well
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

• VIP
« Reply #1255 on: December 14, 2009, 06:56:35 AM »
 Why is pussy like snow? Its fun to play in, you never know when its going to come, and only some of it is clean enough to eat.

HotRods +5 coming!

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 54
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #1256 on: December 14, 2009, 07:05:29 AM »
Why is pussy like snow? Its fun to play in, you never know when its going to come, and only some of it is clean enough to eat.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #1257 on: December 14, 2009, 07:50:29 AM »
An old man goes to the Wizard to ask him if he can remove a curse he has been living with for the last 40 years.

The Wizard says: "Maybe, but you will have to tell me the exact words that were used to put the curse on you.

The old man says without hesitation: "I now pronounce you man and wife."

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

• VIP
« Reply #1258 on: December 14, 2009, 08:10:45 AM »
Showing this one to the wife. Hope she already bought my Xmas gift. LOL

HotRods +5 coming!

Offline preddy08

• MD's baby momma
  • VIP
  • Street Cred: 28
    • Email
« Reply #1259 on: December 14, 2009, 02:44:03 PM »
So a pirate walks into a bar with a paper towel on his head and askes for a shot of whiskey. Bartenders gives him the shot and asks why he has the paper towel on his head. Pirate replys......................."Errrr there's a Bounty on my head"

:clap: :clap: :clap:  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Just a little 81hp trail bike.