Sponsors > Barkers Performance

New Barkers Pipes?

<< < (2/2)

Diggs59:

--- Quote from: Krandall on July 13, 2010, 05:12:57 PM ---
--- Quote from: Diggs59 on July 13, 2010, 04:40:11 PM ---
--- Quote from: PeelsSE2 on July 13, 2010, 02:55:17 PM ---they can be prettier and fit better/straighter.  :thumbs: Can't wait to see them!!!

--- End quote ---

I'm not trying to be a dick when I say this but I don't understand how people have had problems with "fit and them being straight"?

:krandall:

--- End quote ---

The only issue I've seen is w/ the CNC'd clamps having clearance issues by the frame.

--- End quote ---

I haven't had that problem with the Billet straps either....Hell, my old style clamps were straight as well, never looked crooked BUT they were ugly. :lol:

Peelz:

--- Quote from: PeelsSE2 on July 13, 2010, 02:55:17 PM ---they can be prettier and fit better/straighter.  :thumbs: Can't wait to see them!!!

--- End quote ---

I'm not trying to be a dick when I say this but I don't understand how people have had problems with "fit and them being straight"?

--- End quote ---

ALMOST every set I have seen in person looks a bit off.  as in: one pipe sits at a different angle than the other. They don't always look good. This is subjective though, I understand  :thumbs: I will not argue with performance though.  :thumbs: I rode Tim's bike at silver lake, it was'nt bull$hittin' :lol:

Personally, I hope to see powdercoated colors, and a more solid mount will be standard.

Sand84:

--- Quote from: PeelsSE2 on July 13, 2010, 05:51:05 PM ---
--- Quote from: PeelsSE2 on July 13, 2010, 02:55:17 PM ---they can be prettier and fit better/straighter.  :thumbs: Can't wait to see them!!!

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

ALMOST every set I have seen in person looks a bit off.  as in: one pipe sits at a different angle than the other. They don't always look good. This is subjective though, I understand  :thumbs: I will not argue with performance though.  :thumbs: I rode Tim's bike at silver lake, it was'nt bull$hittin' :lol:

Personally, I hope to see powdercoated colors, and a more solid mount will be standard.

--- End quote ---

Then you finally gonna get a set ???   :krandall:

Peelz:

--- Quote from: Sand84 on July 14, 2010, 10:24:53 PM ---
--- Quote from: PeelsSE2 on July 13, 2010, 05:51:05 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Then you finally gonna get a set ???   :krandall:

--- End quote ---

probably not :lol:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version