Gaerne Cypher Boots???

Started by Colorado700R, June 12, 2008, 03:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colorado700R

RR34

f*ck the system? i didnt even know there was a system!

http://g.imageshack.us/g.php?h=119&i=12144039584121zx

Peelz

I'm partial to having the studded "offroad" sole. But I ride alot of soft dirt and mud and need traction., they look nice regardless.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

socalrappy700

07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

got a pair of fox comp 5 "offroad" for my b-day. So far, so good. they have the offroad tread. :thumbs:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

thatguy

ridin buddy has em and loves em just dont get whitethey dont clean up to good

Colorado700R

Just ordered them in black  :thumbs: 

They got great reviews, even from former A-star owners  :grin_nod:

Krandall

I don't think you can really go wrong honestly.. not for $100..

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Colorado700R

Yep, and now My insurance check money can be spent on other things  :grin_nod:

kyledvor61

700rSE

Sand84

How do the sizes run?  small or big?
2009 Raptor 700- D7 :turbo: :satan:

Custom Carbon Creations

One stop shop for Carbon Covers for Raptor 700!!!

Colorado700R

I think they're about right on.  I read the reviews where people claimed they ran a bit large, but they fit me like a normal 12 should.  They are tighter around the calf than my A-stars, so if you have thicker legs they may be an issue.

EVL LS1

i have some a.r.c. mx240v's for sale on ebay   ends today   user name buggydays =)  :clap:

Colorado700R

I got my first full ride with these boots on Saturday.  Wow, no break in or stiffness at all.  Definately a quality boot, and a killer price.  Very happy with this purchase.  :thumbs: