2007 GMC Sierra 1500 4WD CREWCAB

Started by dgreenbluet, August 26, 2008, 04:49:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dgreenbluet

I'm selling my 2007 GMC Sierra 1500 4WD CREWCAB.  It's the new body style, with blue exterior, and black/titanium interior.  9000 miles.  Lifetime warranty on drivetrain, 100,000mile bumper to bumper.  It has the 4.8L V8/automatic 5speed/4WD floor shifter.  I sold my GTO to get this truck because I'm moving to Montana and I need 4WD but I miss the sports car feel and I want to get an AWD car such as an STI or EVO.  The truck in in perfect condition, not a single stratch inside or out, has not been smoked in and was just detailed and now it sits in storage awaiting my return from Iraq, so no additional miles will be put on it untill Feb09 when I return.  Has never been off-road and has only been in the rain a couple times.  Most of the miles were driving it across the country to see family before I deployed. I only drove it for 1 month before I deployed.  Must see to believe how clean and new it is.  If you interested let me know and I can send pics. Asking $23,000.  OBO...maybe trade for AWD car?
08 Rapester/734cc 105.5mm Bore/11:1 JE Piston/Big Bore Barkers/FCI wBox/Dynateck Prog. Ign./PCIII/15T Sprocket/Trail Tech Vapor wDash Mount/Moose Nerf, Heel Guards, Race Pegs/Full Skids/Bling Star Victory Bumper/Six Pack Rack

socalrappy700

07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

You are moving to montana? Where are you/truck now? ANd try to add pics, that will help with sale :thumbs:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

dgreenbluet

I am currently in Iraq, and the truck is in storage in Ohio near family.  So if anyone would like to go look at it just PM me.
08 Rapester/734cc 105.5mm Bore/11:1 JE Piston/Big Bore Barkers/FCI wBox/Dynateck Prog. Ign./PCIII/15T Sprocket/Trail Tech Vapor wDash Mount/Moose Nerf, Heel Guards, Race Pegs/Full Skids/Bling Star Victory Bumper/Six Pack Rack

Flynbyu

Quote from: dgreenbluet on August 26, 2008, 01:26:22 PM
I am currently in Iraq, and the truck is in storage in Ohio near family.  So if anyone would like to go look at it just PM me.

Salute!

A member in the sandbox!

Stay safe bro.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum